Development + Operations
DevOps and Infrastructure Automation is a cultural shift. It’s about collaboration; breaking down traditional departmental ‘silos’ so that work can be done quicker and more efficiently. It is about automation; removing constraints and streamlining processes so that risk is reduced and ‘deploy to production’ is a success every time. It’s a confluence of methodologies, automation, and virtualization with feedback loops that promote continuous improvement.
DevOps and Infrastructure Transformation
- Increase customer satisfaction through rapid deployment of features and bug fixes
- Better utilise technical staffing levels by simplifying code and deployment management
- Reduce risk and IT personnel overheads via automation
- Ease product and project management with streamlined pipelines
- Cultivate a culture of forward thinking and technology optimization
- Ensure compliance and proof of compliance using proven solutions
WM Promus @ DevOps and Infrastructure Automation
With almost a decade of DevOps and Infrastructure Automation behind us, we know what we’re doing. We have developed tools and techniques that most DevOps and Infrastructure teams spend years trying to build. Here’s what we can offer you:
- Pre-configured and de-facto packages to match varying requirements and budgets
- Skills development packages that extend your IT capacity and capability
- Consultancy services guiding you through governance, security, architecture, performance, process, data and skills sets
Tool agnostic – Tool experts
Red Hat Ansible
Red Hat Ansible® is an open source IT automation tool that automates provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, orchestration, and many other manual IT processes. Unlike more simplistic management tools, Ansible users (like system administrators, developers and architects) can use Ansible automation to install software, automate daily tasks, provision infrastructure, improve security and compliance, patch systems, and share automation across the entire organization.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) is an enterprise Linux operating system developed by Red Hat for the business market.
RHEL provides users with a reliable, consistent foundation across environments. It is equipped with all the necessary tools to rapidly deliver application services and workloads.
Terraform by HashiCorp
Terraform is an open-source infrastructure-as-code software tool created by HashiCorp. Users define and provide data center infrastructure using a declarative configuration language known as HashiCorp Configuration Language (HCL), or optionally JSON.
Puppet Enterprise offers a GUI, making administration much easier, and also analytics that enhance visibility into the use of Puppet modules. Puppet Enterprise supports Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, and AIX. Puppet is used by organisations large and small throughout the world.
Docker Enterprise is the Industry-leading Container Platform. Manage your entire application portfolio of traditional applications, cutting-edge microservices and Big Data apps and deploy them anywhere
Jenkins is an open source automation server written in Java. It helps to automate the non-human part of software development process, with continuous integration and facilitating technical aspects of continuous delivery. It is a server-based system that runs in servlet containers such as Apache Tomcat.