RPA/IA Automation Strategy
Infusing RPA/IA capabilities into your Automation Strategy can drastically reduce the time taken to perform high volume business processes and improve productivity. RPA/IA is not just another automation solution, but a strategic platform to re-imagine how operations can be modernised and optimised:
- RPA/IA delivers a healthy ROI and shorter payback than a legacy enterprise technology stack refresh
- RPA/IA can be implemented with little impact on existing applications
- RPA/IA tools unlock productivity benefits tied up in manual processes, minimises operational risk, assures superior compliance, improves customer experience and employee morale
- BOTS (co-workers) execute the “routine process activities” allowing you to redeploy the staff into roles where they add real workforce value to your customers
WM Promus & RPA
Our RPA Experience spans across Consulting, Strategy, Program Design and Implementation. We are adept in translating customer’s business requirements into an RPA value proposition and have the ability to scope solutions for clients:
- Consulting Services assist you in creating RPA business cases, define strategy and roadmaps, target operating models, opportunity assessment and operations pain points analysis
- Our Implementation Services include process analysis & automation solutions, desktop automation analysis and solutions, full automation solutions, ongoing support and maintenance and RPA Training
- Advanced Services include establishing an RPA ‘Centre of Excellence’, RPAaaS cloud platform and workforce intelligence Bots
Our engineers have achieved the highest level of accreditation with vendors such as Automation Anywhere:
- Automation Anywhere Certified Master RPA Professional
- Automation Anywhere Certified Technical Support Specialist
- Automation Anywhere Certified IT Infra Administrator
- Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional (Version 11)
- Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional (Version 10)
- Automation Anywhere Certified Bot Developer
- Automation Anywhere Certified Business Analyst
- Automation Anywhere Certified IQ Bot Developer
- Automation Anywhere Certified RPA Trainer
- Automation Anywhere Control Room Administrator
Is there Opportunity for RPA in your Business?
RPA robots can reproduce most human user actions; they can log into applications, copy and paste data, move files and folders, complete forms, extract data from documents, scrape browsers, and more.
There’s opportunity for RPA to improve productivity, accuracy, and compliance while reducing costs and increasing capacity for future growth in your business, if you can identify business processes that:
- Require access to multiple systems
- Is prone to human error
- Can be broken into unambiguous rules
- Once started needs limited human intervention
- Should require limited expectation handling
Automation Anywhere empowers people whose ideas, thought and focus make the companies they work for great. We deliver the world’s most sophisticated Digital Workforce Platform making work more human by automating business processes and liberating people.
Automation Anywhere’s digital workforce platform is designed to empower humans whose ideas, thoughts, creativity and focus make the work they do great.
UiPath is recognized worldwide for product leadership and technical excellence. With the largest development team in the industry, we are dedicated to continuously deliver innovation year-round to accelerate your value from automation.
Robotic Process Automation is here to stay. The sooner you harvest its potential, the faster you create a competitive edge for your business. Improvement is the keyword you are looking for – an RPA software ‘robot’ never sleeps, makes zero mistakes and is considerably faster.
EdgeVerve Systems Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys, is a global leader in AI and Automation, assisting clients thrive in their digital transformation journey.
The comprehensive product portfolio across AI (Infosys Nia), Automation (AssistEdge) and AI enabled Business Applications (TradeEdge, FinXEdge, ProcureEdge) helps businesses develop deeper connections with stakeholders, power continuous innovation and accelerate growth in the digital world.
Today EdgeVerve’s products are used by global corporations across financial services, insurance, retail, consumer & packaged goods, life sciences, manufacturing telecom and utilities.