|Salary||Negotiable, dependent on experience|
Job DescriptionHave you a passion for DevOps and a desire to lead the way in DevOps best practice? We specialise in helping our clients design, develop and release quality software faster through assisting them establish DevOps principles and capabilities. You would be working on your own as well as part of a team with other consultants or suppliers. Projects cover many different clients, sectors and industries. No one project is the same and you’ll benefit from lots of learning experience and variety.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design and implementation of solutions.
- Gathering of business requirements and translating into technical solutions
- Pre sales activities to include the preparation and delivery of presentations
- Developing code packages and associated documentation
- Develop and deliver technical training for customers, partners and non-technical training to end users.
- Support business development initiatives and activities
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical skills (e.g. Terraform, Puppet, Chef, AWS, Azure).
- Proficient in at least one modern OO programming language such as Java, Ruby or C#
- Passionate about delivering good, clean code.
- Understand the differences between Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery and have experience of at least one DevOps tool and its configuration. •
- Desirable to have prior experience in consulting
- Have excellent analysis and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail, while being able to confidently communicate your ideas as part of a highly collaborative team