|Salary||Negotiable, dependent on experience|
Job DescriptionAre you a specialist in the Containerisation area looking for a new challenge within a dynamic consultancy? The role requires you to work with a team to design, build and deliver containerised solutions for our globally distributed clients. You will have a strong background working with Docker and at least one container orchestrator (e.g.kubernetes) as well as the ability to create Docker based PaaS and CaaS solutions based on the chosen platform (Docker EE). You will have a thorough understanding of the CNCF (Container and Serverless) landscape.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design and implementation of solutions.
- Gathering of business requirements and translating into technical solutions
- Pre sales activities to include the preparation and delivery of presentations
- Developing code packages and associated documentation
- Develop and deliver technical training for customers, partners and non-technical training to end users.
- Support business development initiatives and activities
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years experience
- Some system administration and consulting experience
- Must have experience with Containers (incl. Docker)
- Highly desirable: Kubernetes, Python
- Exceptional communication and organisational abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written English; other languages are a plus.
- Good presentation skills